Table of Content
We accept all types of articles in the field of psychology under the following types, Research Papers, Survey Papers, Case-studies, Study Papers, Short-reports, Subjective Papers, Experimental Result Papers, Analysis Study Research Papers, Informative Articles, Letters, Comparison Papers, Case Studies Papers, Review Papers, Comparative Studies, Dissertation Chapters, Methodologies, Research Proposals or Synopsis, Working Projects, New Innovation & Idea, Prototypes, Etc. The authors are encouraged to upload their scholarly content on our website in any of the formats listed above after reviewing our submission procedure:
- A ‘SUBMISSION Statement’ indicating that your manuscript content has not been previously published in any other publications or is not shared with any other authors should be presented at the top of your article.
- Your research paper must include these essential components in the following order: Title of the Article, Abstract, Keywords, Main article content with an Introductory page, methodologies & materials findings, Discussions, Acknowledgments, Declaration of interest Statement, Results, Conclusion, References, Appendices, Tables, Pie-charts, Graphs & Images (with high resolution only) if any.
- Your article format should be an editable version file with text, figures, and tables or separate files, depending on your preference. Your manuscript should include all required sections, including an abstract. The list of references should be alphabetical and include all of the publications cited in the text.
- It should have between 3 to 5 or beyond keywords to make your article more discoverable and searchable on the internet’s search engine optimization tool.
- We recommend that you always use consistent U.S. English spelling throughout your manuscript.
- Follow the guidelines and formatting procedures of our publication norms.
- The list of references should be alphabetical and include all cited publications. All authors' references should be detailed in accordance with the journal guidelines.
- Manuscripts sent to other email addresses will not be considered for publication. Submissions on paper are no longer accepted. The title of the research paper must be in boldface, title case size of 14, followed by the names of the authors, followed by the addresses in normal face, lower case with a font size of 12 & font style of ‘Times news Roman’.
- Please keep in mind that this journal only accepts manuscripts and articles written in English. We do also provide a language conversion option if the article submitted is found to be in other languages.
- An asterisk should be used to indicate the authors’ address to whom all correspondence information will be conveyed. Coming to the title, it should be as brief as possible and should accurately describe the nature of the work in the communication.
- Statements related to ethical, transparency, and integrity standards need to be produced according to the international article publication norms.
- The author's names should be configured as First names followed by surnames. Titles or degrees should not be prefixed or suffixed to names.
- After the authors' names, they should enter the entire postal addresses with pin code numbers of the location(s) where the research work took place. Please include "*Address For Correspondence" and a functional email address at the bottom of the title page. Except for "*Address For Correspondence," the title page should be centered, and please enter a short title of no more than 50 characters.
- The main content’s word limit should be no more than 5000 words. Each manuscript should begin with an abstract that summarises the most important findings of the study in around 200-250 words. The abstract should showcase the objective of your research, reference sources, Results & Conclusion.
- According to the decimal system, papers should be divided into chapters and subchapters. Original contributions should be subdivided after the abstract to achieve clarity and brevity in the presentation.