Table of Content
International Journal of Psychosocial Rehabilitation Editors follows an open-access policy. Open Access means that readers can access published material for free, without paying a subscription charge. Our articles are freely available immediately after publication. This means that researchers, students, and interested lay people from anywhere in the world have rapid access to the latest research through our internationally recognized International journal of psychosocial rehabilitation journals. All of our content is distributed under a Creative Commons open-access license. We use a double-blind open peer-review system, which means that the authors can publish the review reports and author responses alongside the published paper, in which the author does not know the identity of the reviewer and the reviewer does not know the author's identity.
- The editors are responsible for ensuring the accuracy, quality, and overall intellectual content of the peer-reviewed article, as well as supervising the review process to ensure that it is thorough, original, legitimate, and timely.
- Editors supervise editorial work and take every action possible in developing the content of the journal, as well as see the scope of the journal in consultation with the publisher and make recommendations and suggestions, if any, to both the author and the publisher.
- Because it is his responsibility to check the truthfulness of the article content, the editor's main objective is to preserve and develop the journal's profile and reputation. They must ensure that the manuscripts received for the article work are of exceptional quality.
- The Editor should ensure that the editing is completed in a timely manner after correcting any erroneous factors in the article and that the author receives constructive feedback on the article papers submitted. The editor also ensures that the article submitted is complete and meets the requirements of international database-indexed journals such as SCOPUS, Web of Science, Google Scholar, SJR, UGC, and others.
- The Editor should include the author with the strategies, rules, and procedures for the article submission process, and is responsible for minor complexities and discrepancies that arise during the article submission process, holds the right in formatting the article, such as editing, deleting, or even adding relevant information to the article, and provides any additional writings or reference journals that the author requires.
- Aside from the responsibilities listed above, the editor should speak at conferences about the purpose and value of the journals, encouraging potential contributors to submit papers to the publication agency. The editor will determine which indexes should include the article in the target journals.
- The peer-reviewed article for each issue is submitted on time, according to the schedule agreed upon with the publisher. The editor should provide the author with clear guidelines for preparing and submitting manuscripts. It is the editor's responsibility to ensure that the received article contains content that adheres to the guidelines of the target journal. They should protect the confidentiality of the author's work while also ensuring that there is no conflict with authorship.
- The editor should read the content and take measures such as correcting spelling, punctuation, and syntax mistakes as needed. They should assist the author in bringing their ideas to the research article in order for it to be successful. When it comes to making decisions, editors each have their own approach to whether or not to proceed with the research article.
- The critical step is editing the peer-reviewed article, and the International Journal of Psychosocial Rehabilitation ensures that the content is authentic, error-free, and adheres to the standards set by the target journal. The editorial team is entirely in charge of the final content-checking procedure. We always ensure that the article content is on track and meets the requirements and standards of the target journal in order to be indexed in research-indexed journals such as SCOPUS, Web of Science, UGC, Google Scholar, and other indexing database list.
The manuscripts of the authors will be checked using the industry standard TURNITIN software. They will receive an annotated report that includes suggestions for changes to the manuscript. The plagiarism check takes 24 hours to complete and will not begin until payment is confirmed. If any issues arise, our distinguished authors will be able to revise and resubmit your paper.