Table of Content
PEER REVIEW POLICY
We have a very well-versed team of a peer-review panel of experts. The article submitted by the author is sent to the editor, followed by the peer reviews. The editors ensure the article's validity, quality, structure, and overall intellectual content of it. Its the editor’s role in identifying and making the decision about the possibilities such as whether to accept, reject, format, modify or send back to the author to revise or transfer the file for the peer review process. Our editors are responsible for upholding the journal's mission and scope by selecting papers that make new, original, and significant contributions to the author's knowledge. We guide our authors by all means in this field of study and make sure that every opportunity is utilized in order to bring their articles into the International Journal of Psychological Rehabilitation journal.
We provide our authors with our end-to-end psychosocial and rehabilitation practices that cover a wide variety of subjects related to this field of study. We understand the importance of the incoming article and process them with all of the above steps and notify them about the next step in the publication process after they pay the initial advance fee. The editors ensure the accuracy, quality, and overall intellectual content of the peer-reviewed article and for overseeing the review process to make sure it is thorough, original, legitimate, and timely. They are responsible for upholding the mission and scope of the journal in selecting papers that provide new, original, and important contributions to the knowledge of the author. First, they oversee the editorial work and take every action possible in developing the content of the journal. The editors see the scope of the journal in consultation with the publisher and make recommendations and suggestions if any to the author as well as the publisher. Publishing the research article is an up-hill task and articles in the leading research database journals must and should undergo the peer-review process. Peer review is a very important step that is done by the panel of experts in that particular field of study as the quality of an article in the journal is decided by the article content and the remarks done by the peers. Peers are going to analyze and compare the original research article and selected reference journal from the author in order to get a decision from the target journals. Peers know the insights of the content and they suggest whether the given article by the author is legitimate or not, by checking plagiarism and other important factors that are going to be decided by the peer review panel. After reviewing the articles, they are going to recommend the target journal about the ranking of the article.
Peer reviewing is the basic foundation stone for any research article published in leading indexed research database journals like SCOPUS indexed journals, Web of Science, UGC, Google Scholar, SCI indexed journals, etc. because the journal publication agency appoints the panel of experts in that field of study for the sake of the originality of the incoming article and to check the discrepancy like plagiarism if any in order to clarify that it is not published anywhere else and it is not under review by any other publication house.
Authors need peer review for their articles submitted. Once submitted, we immediately give them the Digital Object Identification Number (DOI) and certify it with the Crossref identification as well to maintain a record of the submitted article before getting it published in the target journal. Because it gives peers an opportunity to check the validity of the research done by the author and helps to track the article using the crossref identification numbers of the articles. Our editors and peer reviewers see that the article received is maintained and developed according to our journal standards and at the same time, they will check for the originality & authenticity of the article content. They are responsible to make recommendations and suggestions if any to the author about the article's content, structure, and authenticity.
Our process overview may be enlisted as below:Our editors are responsible for
- Identify the article Our esteemed peer-review panel will check the authenticity of the content of the article, and maintain and develop the International Journal of Psychological Rehabilitation journal’s profile standards and reputation. They must ensure that the manuscripts received for the article work are of high quality.
- Cross-check the article pattern Our Editors should ensure that the editing is completed on a timely basis after correcting any erroneous factors in the article and that the author receives constructive feedback on the submitted article papers. We ensure that the article content is heading in the right direction and meets the requirements and standards of our journal requirements.
- International Journal of Psychological Rehabilitations’ journal standardsWe provide the author with strategies, rules, and techniques for the article submission process, and we are responsible for whichever minor intricacies or discrepancies may arise during the article submission process.
- Organize Virtual MeetingsWe regularly organize video conferences and virtual meetings based on group as well as individually oriented. By inviting potential contributors to consider submitting papers to the publication agency, we discuss the purpose and value of the journals. The editor will determine which indexes should include the article in the target journals.
- Protecting Confidentiality of the Article We provide the author with a clear set of guidelines for preparing and submitting his manuscripts. We review the received article to ensure that it meets our journal's standards and guidelines. Our panel of experts protects the confidentiality of the author 's work from other authors while also ensuring that there is no authorship conflict.
- Article’s decision Our editorial team reads the content and rectifies any spelling, punctuation, or grammatical errors that they discover. They should assist the author in bringing their ideas to the research article in order for it to be successful. When it comes to decision-making, editors will perform their methodology and decide whether or not to advance with the research article. And we advise the authors for any content development that needs to be done for achieving in the International Journal of Psychological Rehabilitation.
- Identifying the articleThe editor’s main job is to maintain and develop the journal’s profile and reputation because it's his responsibility to check the authenticity of the article content. They need to ensure that the manuscripts that the article work received are of high-quality ones.
- Check the article structureThe Editor should ensure that the editing is done in a timely manner after correcting the possible erroneous factors in the article and the author receives constructive feedback about the article papers submitted. The editor also ensures that the article submitted is complete and according to the illustrations, pattern, and references that match the requirements of the international database-indexed journals namely, SCOPUS indexed journal list, Web of Science (Clarivate) Journal ranking, Google Scholar Metrics List, UGC, SJR, DOAJ and other leading Indexed-Journals with the contact information of the authors as well. The editor will identify, investigate and address any ethical breaches of conduct by the authors and reviewers. Editors should see that the author is treated with fairness, courtesy, objectivity, and honesty.
- Target Journal rules and guidelinesThe Editor should provide the author with the strategies, rules, and procedures for the article submission process, and is responsible for the minor intricacies and discrepancies that arise during the article submission process. holds the right in formatting the article like edit, deleting, or even adding relevant information to the article, and provides any additional manuscripts or reference journals required by the author.
- Hold conferences Apart from the above responsibilities, the editor should speak at conferences about the purpose and value of the journals by inviting potential contributors to consider submitting papers to the publication agency. The editor will identify the indexes in which the article should be included in the target journals.
- Protect the ConfidentialityThe editor submits the peer-reviewed article for each issue on time according to the schedule agreed upon with the publisher. The editor should make a clear statement of guidelines to the author for preparing and submitting manuscripts. It is the duty of the editor to check the received article contains content that follows the guidelines of the target journal. They should protect the confidentiality of the author’s work at the same time the editor should ensure that there isn’t any conflict with the authorship.
- Correct the errors if any The editor should indulge themselves in reading the content and take actions such as correcting the spelling, punctuation, and grammatical errors if any. They should help the author in bringing their ideas to the research article to succeed. When it comes to decision making, editors have their own approach to making the research article to move forward with or not.
- Builds trustA peer review makes the research article more trustworthy. It will facilitate the identification of the characteristics of the article content in order to determine the quality of the journal and to uphold scientific integrity in journal publication. An article under peer review ensures quality assurance, sustainability, and content that is only relevant to the target journals. The authors receive constructive feedback from peers in their field of study and improve written communication and bring new workshop ideas.
- Removal of fraudulent contentAn article without peer review cannot be processed into the target journal, as the first review is done by peers. Hence, peer review helps in the removal of any fraudulent articles that are being copied from different journals. They are considered an important source of information and quality-deciding tool in journal publications. Peers assist the authors not only to check the authenticity of the article content but also to understand and interpret the author’s experience and guide them in bringing the legitimate article into the publication by adding valuation to the contributions of the author's article content.
- Target Journal Oriented The author must verify that the article standards are met with the standards established by the target journals. They motivate the authors positively and constructively in building the article. The main intention of the peer review is to maintain the assessment, transparency, impartiality, confidentiality, security, integrity, and efficiency of the target journal. It also provides a platform for feedback, and analysis to check the quality and ranking of the article that it deserves in the target journals.
We are successful in publishing many psychosocial research articles published in the leading indexed journals list after review by our peer-review panel of experts, who cross-check for any discrepancies in the incoming research article. Our peer review analysis plays a vital role in determining the nature of the article submitted and its decision to get the article published in our journals.