DETERMINATION OF WORK ENVIRONMENT, COMPETENCE, AND SELF EFFICACY ON ORGANIZATIONAL COMMITMENTS WITH WORK SATISFACTION AS VARIABLE INTERVENING

1Mohd. Ardian Syah , Chablullah Wibisono , Indrayani , and Muhammad Gita Indrawan

95 Views
21 Downloads
Abstract:

The city ofTanjung Pinang as an autonomous region was formed based on Law Number 5 of 2001 which changed the status of theTanjung Pinang Administrative City Government to the Autonomous City ofTanjung Pinang; this change gave the authority to carry out the duties and functions as well as the same authority as other Cities and Regencies. In its development, Tanjung Pinang City was designated as the Capital of the Province. Research respondents are employees Tanjung Pinang Kota District Office and Bukit Bestari District, as many as 170 people. Analysis using Structural Equation Model (SEM). The software used is AMOS 23The. The results of the study: Work Environment on Job Satisfaction has a standardized estimate of 0.085 with Cr = 1.036 at P = 0.300. CR value of 1.036> 2,000 and P = 0.300 <0.05 indicates positive significance. Competence for job satisfaction has a standardized estimate of -0.088, with Cr = -1.113 at P = 0.266. CR value of 1.113 <2,000 and Probability = 0.266> 0.05 indicates positive significance. Self-Efficacy on Job satisfaction has a standardized estimate of 0.483 with Cr = 4.270 at P = ***. CR value = 4.270> 2,000 and Probability = *** <0.05 shows a significant positive. The Work Environment for Organizational Commitment has a standardized estimate of 0.885 with Cr = 5.580 at P = ***. CR value of 2.725> 2,000 and Probability = *** <0.05 shows a significant positive. Squared Multiple Correlation Value for Organizational Commitment R2 = 0.366 = 36.6%. Changes in Organizational Commitment are influenced by the Work Environment, Competence, Self Efficacy, and Job Satisfaction of 36.6%. And the rest is influenced by 63.4% of other variables not examined. Thus, the problem in the research object is answered.

Keywords:

Work Environment, Competence, Self Efficacy, Commitment Organization, job satisfaction.

Paper Details
Month5
Year2020
Volume24
IssueIssue 6
Pages14349-14362