The Journal publishes original research work either as a Full Research Paper or as a Short Communication and Review Articles on a current topic also considered for publication by the Journal. The journal is not an open – access journal. Researchers can contact journal email for access to any articles, charges applied.
Condition of Approval
To maintain the high standards of editorial in journal, articles are only published if they pass Editorial Process:
- Are not promotional in any way, including relating to a product(s) and/or a company (ies), are new, timely and relevant to the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry.
- For submitted manuscripts, it is the responsibility of the author(s) to demonstrate novelty or a new approach taken in his research. The references should reflect the most recent relevant articles, and the discussion should compare the author’s findings with the results of former investigations. For an experimental work, the data have to be determined and classified in a suitable way, problems must be formulated in view of the data, hypotheses should be suggested an/or the author should give possible explanations for any inconsistencies.
If possible, the author(s) should perform mathematical or statistical calculations, fit the curves appropriate, and carry out the experiments under controlled conditions. Studies involving animals or human volunteers must include details of ethical approval.
- Authors are requested to submit all manuscripts online along with cover page, manuscripts strictly to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org only. Manuscripts submitted to other email will not be considered for publications.
Paper copy submissions are no longer acceptable. Articles are considered for publication depending on their value and medical relevance and with the understanding that they have not been published previously and are submitted exclusively to the journal. All manuscripts are subject to experts review. Additional corrections may be done by the editors.
- The article processing fee will be charged for the efforts of review and publication . The authors need to check the indexing and other issues, before the payment of processing fee. The APC is non – refundable for any reason post publication.
- This journal is not an Open – Access journal. A PDF-file of the article is delivered free of charge after the paper has been published in the journal. Please note that, by copyright reasons, this is for personal use of the authors only and must not be made available, e.g. by posting on a freely accessible website.
- Submission of a manuscript to International Journal of Psychosocial Rehabilitation for publication implies that the same work has not been either published or under consideration for publication in another Journal. The research paper will passed a blind peer review by a member of the International Journal of Psychosocial Rehabilitation’s Editorial Advisory Board or an expert in the field nominated by the Editorial Advisory Board.
Keywords Please provide a list of keywords relevant to the article, as well as websites or additional online references and materials that might be of interest to readers. Please include mention of such items, if applicable and available, when you submit your paper.
How to Prepare Your Manuscript?
- Title – Title should contain title of the paper in bold face, title case (font size 14), names of the authors in normal face, upper case (font size 12) followed by the address(es) in normal face lower case. The author to whom all correspondence be addressed should be denoted by an asterisk mark. The title should be as short as possible and precisely indicate the nature of the work in the communication. Names of the authors should appear as initials followed by surnames for men and one given-name followed by surname for women. Full names may be given in some instances to avoid confusion. Names should not be prefixed or suffixed by titles or degrees. Names should be followed by the complete postal address or addresses with pin code numbers of the place(s), where the research work has been carried out. At the bottom left corner of the title page, please mention “*Address For correspondence” and provide a functional e-mail address. Address of the corresponding author to whom all correspondence may be sent should be given only if it is different from the address already given under authors’ names. Title page should be aligned centre except for “*Address For correspondence”.
Provide a running title or short title of not more than 50 characters.
- Each manuscript should start with an abstract, containing the most essential results of the study. Extensive review papers and articles for continuous education should be preceded by an outline of topics. Papers should be subdivided into chapters and subchapters according to the decimal system (e.g. 2.1.3.).
- To achieve clarity and brevity of the presentation, original contributions should be subdivided after the abstract (see 2.) as follows:
This should indicate the question under investigation which is generally based on a brief interpretation of the literature considering the current state of knowledge in the subfield and explaining the necessary theoretical foundations. The Introduction should lead the reader to the importance of the study; tie-up published literature with the aims of the study and clearly states the rationale behind the investigation.
Experimental, Materials and Methods
All important materials used along with their source shall be mentioned. The main methods used shall be briefly described, citing references. Trivial details may be avoided. New methods or substantially modified methods may be described in sufficient detail. The statistical method and the level of significance chosen shall be clearly stated. This part describes briefly the detailed experimental conditions. Unless directions taken from literature have been modified, it suffices to refer to the original source. All images, figures, graphs, and tables must be at the end of the article
The number of figures and tables should not exceed 6 in total.
Result and Discussion
All findings presented in tabular or graphical form shall be described in this section. The data should be statistically analyzed and the level of significance stated. Data that is not statistically significant need only to be mentioned in the text – no illustration is necessary. All Tables and figures must have a title or caption and a legend to make them self-explanatory.
This section should deal with the interpretation of results, convey how they help increase current understanding of the problem and should be logical. Unsupported hypothesis should be avoided. There is no need to include another title such as “Conclusions” at the end of Result and Discussion.
Literature citations in the text should be numbered consecutively and indicated by Arabic numerals in parentheses after appropriate sentences and/or paragraphs. Please do not use endnotes or footnotes. References should be grouped at the end of the manuscript and arranged in order of their appearance in the text not alphabetically.