The Influence of Non Performoing Loan, Third Party Fund, Credit Growth, and Credit Risk on Profitability (Study on the Listed Banking in Indonesia Stock Exchange Period 2016-2018)
Erly Sherlita, Mohd Haizam Mohd Saudi
This research aims to test the influence of the third-party funds, credit growth, and credit risk on profitability in banking were listed on the Indonesia stock exchange period 2016-2018. The data used are secondary data. Sample withdrawal technique using a census techniques that use the entire population. This study are the eksplanatory reseach. Data analysis used is a regression analysis of data panels. The results show that the variable of third-party funds, credit growth, and credit risk has influence to return on asset. The results on the determination of the coefficient in the regression model that the influence of variables third-party funds, credit growth, and credit risk on profitability is 51% while the rest of 49% explained by variables other than the regression model.
Volume: Volume 24
Issues: Issue 2
Keywords: Non Performing Loan (NPL), Third Party Fund (TPF), Credit Growth, Credit Risk, Profitability