Terms & Conditions of Use
The International Journal of Psychosocial Rehabilitation (www.Psychosocial.com) is owned and operated by ADG, S.A., trading as Psychosocial.com, operating as a priviate agency. This information archive and support site is therefore governed under the laws of UK, the EU. All correspondence and legal claims must only be addressed in London and any and all legal claims processed in UK courts.
1. Respect the opinions and feelings of others. You may not agree or accept what
they say but you must respect their right to say it.
2. Abusive namecalling, scapegoating or rude behavior will NOT be tolerated.
3. Stalking behavior will not be tolerated.
4. Breech of the personal privacy of others will be grounds for banning.
5. Obscene language and/or postings & pictures is definately prohibited.
6. No Posting of E-Mail addresses on the Bulletin Boards
7. This forum facility is the property of the IJPR
8. We eserve the right to edit, amend or remove posts for legal reasons, policy reasons or any other reasons we judge fit.
9. By posting your views here, you accept and acknowledge that IJPR has the absolute and unfettered right to edit, moderate or delete your posts as set out above.
10. In the event that IJPR receives what we regard in our absolute discretion to be a legitimate complaint concerning alleged defamation or libel contained in any forum post or posts then we will act to edit or delete the said posts as soon as practicable after the complaint has been brought to our attention.
While we do our utmost to safeguard your information, please remember that privacy over the Internet cannot be guaranteed, and keep this in mind when deciding what information to transmit or broadcast through this site.
We actively screen information transmitted or shared by visitors on our site and we reserve the right (but have no duty) to monitor the chat rooms and discussion forums at our discression; to remove any objectionable information, and to remove any participant or participant message or picture from our system at any time, without notice, in our sole discretion.
To help ensure that everyone's experience at Psychosocial.com is a positive one, we have certain rules for conduct, which you must agree to follow in using our site.
You agree to:1. follow all local, state, national and international laws and regulationsYou also agree that you will not:
2. be responsible for all acts while visiting this site and all transmissions to the chat rooms and bulletin boards.1. transmit through Psychosocial.com any unlawful, harassing, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, libelous, tortious, or otherwise objectionable content
2. copy, broadcast, distribute, or otherwise use any content provided by others, in a manner that is unlawful, harassing, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, libelous, tortious, or otherwise objectionable
3. transmit any content that might infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, rights of publicity, or other proprietary rights of others
4. copy, broadcast, distribute, or otherwise use any content provided by others, in a manner that infringes the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, rights of publicity, or other proprietary rights of others
5. interfere with or disrupt Psychosocial's site, services, computer systems, servers or networks, or violate the regulations or policies of such networks
6. transmit any content containing viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other harmful programs
7. attempt to gain unauthorized access to our site or other visitors accounts, private messages/pictures, or computer systems or networks connected to us, through password mining or otherwise
8. engage in any systematic extraction of data or data fields, including without limitation e-mail addresses
9. collect information about others without their consent
10. provide false information about your identity, impersonate any person or the voice of any person, or otherwise attempt to mislead others about your identity or the origin of a message or other communication
11. transmit junk mail, spam, chain letters, or other unsolicited bulk e-mail or duplicative messages
12. copy audio content without the permission of all parties to the conversation
13. sell access to or use of any services available on our site
14. interfere with anyone's use or enjoyment of Psychosocial.com.
The storage space is limited, so it is possible that some messages or other content you transmit may not be processed due to space constraints, or will not be stored for a long time. You agree that Psychosocial.com is not responsible or liable for deleting or failing to store any content.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Psychosocial.com and its owners, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, business partners, officers, employees and volunteers from any loss, liability, claim, demand, damage, or expenses (including reasonable attorney's fees) asserted by any third party relating in any way to your use of the site or services. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you, which shall not excuse your indemnity obligations.
You agree that content presented through our site by Psychosocial.com, its advertisers, or others is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, or other proprietary rights and laws. Unless otherwise indicated, you may display, reformat and print a single copy of any content obtained through our site for your individual, noncommercial use only. You agree not to otherwise copy, change, upload, transmit, sell or distribute any content available through this site, including code and software. You also agree not to record or otherwise make a copy of audio content on the site -- such as voice chat -- unless you have the permission of all parties to the conversation to do so.
9. External Links
Psychosocial.com's site may contain links to other sites. You agree that Psychosocial.com does not endorse any other sites and is not liable for any loss or damages related to the content, products or services available through those sites. If you have any problems or concerns regarding other sites, please contact their site administrator or webmaster directly.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE IN A SEPARATE WRITTEN AGREEMENT, THE CONTENT AND/OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH Psychosocial.COM ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
WE MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION AS TO THE ACCURACY, CURRENCY, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY OR USEFULNESS OF ANY CONTENT DISTRIBUTED THROUGH ITS SITE, OR THAT ITS SITE OR SERVICES WILL TIMELY NOTIFY YOU OF ANY EVENT.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, Psychosocial.COM EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT ITS SITE OR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE, OR THAT SOFTWARE DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED OR THAT THIS SITE OR OUR SERVER IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTY REGARDING ANY GOODS, SERVICES, PROMOTIONS, OR THE DELIVERY OF ANY GOODS OR SERVICES, PURCHASED, ACCESSED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SITE OR ADVERTISED THROUGH THIS SITE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY MAY LAST, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND IF SO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED TO NINETY (90) DAYS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL Psychosocial.COM BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLES, EVEN IF Psychosocial.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE OUR SITE OR SERVICES, FROM ANY CHANGES TO THIS SITE OR ITS SERVICES, OR FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA.
YOU AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY THREATENING, DEFAMATORY, OBSCENE, OFFENSIVE, TORTIOUS, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY OTHER PARTY OR ANY INFRINGEMENT OF ANOTHER'S RIGHTS ARISING ON, FROM, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE.
YOU AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF MATERIAL FROM Psychosocial.COM'S SITE OR SERVICES, NETWORK OR SYSTEM OUTAGES, FILE CORRUPTION OR ANY OTHER REASON.
YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION OF THIS SITE OR ITS SERVICES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER SUCH INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION WAS JUSTIFIED OR NOT, NEGLIGENT OR INTENTIONAL, INADVERTENT OR ADVERTENT.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER TYPES OF DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.